Surrender your anxious heart to Lord

 " Stop striving and know that I am God"

My days are super chaotic and messy and there is a long list that keeps on getting added in the already messy days

I am a busy Mama of two. I am thankful to all the people including grand parents who are nurturing my kids really well still it's a lot of anxiety that a Mama goes through on a daily basis and I am anxious of failing.

I am a wife and my first calling is to serve my husband and anxiety creeps in when I think of how difficult it is to nurture your family with love and care. 

I am working a 12hrs job away from home and kids which I am thinking to quit eventually feeling like a coward.

I am also in the process of exploring new prospects in teaching which will keep me close to family and also help me financially independent.


All of that above can make your soul feel like shrinking. Anxiety creeps in but wait, there is a cure for anxiety and that is Praise.

Praise is a medicine for every single anxious thought that you are thinking. The above verse is asking us to stop striving which means stop starving, stop fretting for more, stop wasting your time on dwelling over things that God has complete control over.

Relax and enjoy god. Enjoy his presence,praise him for who all he is, praise him for his never failing love for you,praise that even if you will fail his loving hands will pick you up. Look at the heaven and sing his praises and be still and know that he is the lord. Nothing is too hard for him.

Dwell in his praise and see all the anxious thoughts go away.


Prayer: Lord I surrender all my weakness and failure and just dwell in your praise, your presence, your love and your Joy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience – The Five-Minute Test

Every Sunrise Preaches a Sermon