The ultimate fear
"He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it."
Last few days were heavy on my soul. Every where I turned to find comfort finally made me more dipressed and lonely.
First of all let me tell you, this is a perfect season where everything is well in my life. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, 2 sweet kiddos and recently my career also kick started with a new opportunity landing up on my lap by the grace of god. And most importantly, when this part of the world where I live is chaotic with second wave of the pandemic, god is keeping my family healthy and safe. I am filled with all the thankfulness in my heart for our great good god. Yet here I was today trembling with fear and uncertainty over everything in the future.
I was deep in tears and cried out to lord praying one thing. "Lord please let my life like this for the rest of my days on the earth." The more I prayed the more I realised that everything here is temporary and only god is eternal.
Whatever we have here on earth is temporary. Our problems are temporary, heartbreaks our temporary and even the tears that we have in our eyes are temporary because one day lord with his great love will lift my chin, look into my eyes and wipe all my tears with his love. That will be the day when all the fear and uncertainty in my life will go away and I will bow down to lord in all his might.
Be encouraged because this is the promise that lord has made to us that one day when we will be perfected in his love, he will wipe our tears and take away our shame. And the wonderful part of this scripture is " Lord has spoken" and we can trust that whatever lord has spoken is his words will come to pass.
Prayer: Lord, my heart is heavy with the fear that everything is temporary. But my strength and courage is not in this world but it is in your promises and the very words that came out of your mouth.
Comments
Post a Comment